I adore being in the kitchen. Seriously! I thoroughly enjoy creating deliciousness and sharing that deliciousness with the ones I love.
Ok, now that that’s out of the way…let me also say, I LOVE easy peasy recipes. There’s nothing better than a recipe with a handful of ingredients and even fewer steps. Especially during the holidays when this crazy thing called life can be at its most hectic. Am I right?
So, if you’re looking for an easy yet delicious cookie recipe to bring to your next holiday party, or to gift someone…or to just indulge yourself – look no further!
Scroll to the bottom for a fun gift tag image if you plan on gifting these delish cookies!
Reindeer Poop Cookies
3 cups of quick oats
1 cup of flaked sweetened coconut
2 cups of sugar
1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup of butter
½ cup of milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix the oats and coconut in a large bowl and set aside with the baking sheets.
- While whisking frequently, bring to a boil over medium heat the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and milk.
- Remove from the heat and add in the vanilla.
Now, here’s where it can get a little tricky and you’ll have to work quickly!
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the lined baking sheets.
- Let them cool and then refrigerate in airtight containers.
That’s it! Easy peasy, no-bake delicious reindeer poop cookies!
If you make them – be sure to share your pics with me on social media!